Call for reviewers
The South African Journal of Occupational Therapy is seeking researchers, scholars, educators, and seasoned practitioners to be reviewers for the journal. We are particularly seeking reviewers holding expertise in :
- Systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and meta-syntheses;
- Instrument development and testing;
- Quantitative designs supporting effectiveness studies;
- Qualitative designs; and
- Statistical analysis.
- Qualitative studies
If you are interested in being a member of the Review Panel and contributing your expertise to build the profession’s evidence base, please send an e-mail to Marj Concha, Editor, at email@example.com. Include the following information:
- statement of interest,
- institutional affiliation,
- education and degree, and
- practice areas in which you hold expertise.
Each member reviews approximately two manuscripts per year.